Tuesday 14 September 2010

Birthday Treasures







Birthday Treasures


I turned 23 on the 12th. I have the most amazing friends it turns out and was made to feel very special. I will blog about what they did but I wanted to make a specific post on the treasures that they gave me.













These are all shots from the book that Laura made for me. She made it for me from 'trash'/ recycled stuff. I LOVE it. It's full of beautiful things. Quotes, textures, stamps, wahsee tape, Polaroids, doliees and SO many little pockets and secret amazing-ness.



Then there was another treasure that was just given to me, like that's what people do or something.












This is an amazing art journal that my friend Che Kershaw ( of Indieberries: http://indieberries.blogspot.com/). She used some of photos and made them into th most beautiful art pages. She left the rest of the book blank for me to use and to make beautiful.

And then there is my sweet top hat/ alice band combo from Kristi:

It is lovely. :)
I have talented and lovely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment