Saturday 18 September 2010

Birthday Adventures~ Part 1

The Never-ending Birthday.
I had a birthday that lasted a whole week this
year. I had a birthday wish/ treat/ present
everyday and it felt wonderful. So grateful.
*^____^*

1. So first I was taken out to dinner in Hongdae to the most mixed-themed and mixed vibe place
that I have found so far in Korea. Even
tful dinner involved breaking light bulb, food taken it's sweet time to get to our hungry bellys and Justin making a rather loud suggestion/ demand for "
More Wine!" that was timed well with a hush in the conversation so that the waitre
ss nearly jumped to obey his command. ^^










2. The next day we went to the G-Design Festival; to be the token foreigners it turns out. So a 'quick' opening ceremony and then the best of chic and kind of um... unnecessary green designs that Korea has to offer.










My friends Kristi and Laura sending me some love and a stop-motion waterfall, really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment