Tuesday 17 August 2010

Dom Learns to Run- Part I

I set myself a goal. (It's to motivate and terrify me)

On the of October, I will (in sign-up theory) be running my first 5km racey thing.
It's in Paju (in Korea where I live) and other people will be doing 10km's, half and full marathons... I know my limitations and 5km is plenty of challenging enough for me.

So... Dom as a beginner runner:
Walks fine, brisk pace.
Runs fine, for about 1min, then needs to slow down so she can breath again (picture me hyperventilating myself 'cos I haven't figured out how to breath while I run)
She always makes sure to do a last little run/jog down the hill to the back-gate so the guards will no think less of her.

So this section of my blog will be about my: progress, frustrations and thoughts on this whole running bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment